|Happy Mother's Day!|
Weight 19.5 lb
Length 28 inches
- Pulls himself up on furniture without assistance
- Feeds himself almost all finger foods
- Feeds himself soft foods with a spoon (if food is placed on the spoon for him)
- Drinks a small amount from a cup with assistance
- Got his 5th tooth!
- Demonstrates preferences (toys, foods, etc.)
- Army crawls (on his belly - but, forward motion at least! Finally!)
- Can pick up the tiniest object using his pincer grasp.
- Independent wrist/hand action
|Ry loves his daddy!|
- To explore independently
- Feeding himself
- Music (tries to "sing" along)
- Walks in the stroller
- Being away from Mommy
The Quotable Ry Guy: No new words yet. Just Mama and Dada and a whole lot of gibberish.
|My intrepid explorer, off to see the world...|