|Ry Guy celebrating pumpkin season (thanks to my aunt for the adorable hat!)|
Weight 17 lbs (got the scale fixed... looks like I over estimated last month)
Length 25 inches
- Rolls halfway over (from back to side, but can't quite make it all the way over yet).
- Sits up with support.
- Grasps and shakes objects (he's got a good grip!!).
- Sleeps "through the night" (by clinical definition - more than 6 hours at a time. But, since he goes to bed around 7:30, this still means I get up to feed him in the early morning, then he goes back to bed until around 7 a.m.). But, this is a vast improvement.
- Is increasingly interested in eating (loves to watch Mom and Dad at the dinner table).
- Starting to exhibit teething symptoms.
- Mimics Mommy's funny faces (sticking tongue out, etc.)
- Chewing/sucking on his fingers... preferably as many at a time as he can cram in his mouth.
- Seeing what's going on. All the time.
- His toes.
- Sitting up.
- Drooling... puddles. On everything.
- Burrowing his face in Mommy's neck when he's tired.
- Napping. He is doing better with falling asleep at night, but daytime naps are still a real struggle.
- His carseat (or anything that requires him to be strapped in and reclining).