Length 25.5 inches
- Rolled over from tummy to back on Nov. 22!
- Sits up pretty well on his own, but still wobbly and falls over sometimes.
- Teething like crazy.
- Chews on everything in sight.
- Can play on his tummy for longer periods of time now.
- To sit up in his high chair seat and interact with the family at the dinner table (or play with his toys).
- Grabbing for everything within (or close to) his reach.
- Squealing with glee.
- His last nap of the day.
- Strangers in hats.
The Quotable Ry Guy "[ear piercing shriek] or [belly laugh]". "Hmmmm... [blurble]".
|"This one's for me, right?"|