Friday, June 21, 2013

Baby Update

Some of you are aware already that we welcomed our baby boy last Saturday, June 15th.  It's been a crazy week since then... he's spent some time in the NICU being monitored for bradycardia (slow heartbeat) and apnea (breathing issue...sort of like forgetting to breathe).  He's been doing well the last few days and we're told we can take him home today, as soon as the dr. gets around to seeing him and writing the discharge order.

I plan to write up his birth story and upload some pics this coming week, so all of you can see him, but until then, just wanted to say thank you for praying for us through this challenging and scary time.  God has been so good to us.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully by now, you're at home with your sweet darling. I want you to get some sleep and then send me pics as soon as you can. (I'm kidding! Sort of. I do want pics, but you don't need to rush.) Love you so much! Kiss my nephew for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...