Saturday, January 19, 2013

Week 17

How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain: 7 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Not yet! I'm wearing this khaki skirt in a size larger than normal... Things are feeling tight around the tummy, though, in most of my regular clothes.

Stretch marks?
Not yet (fingers crossed)

Sleep: Starting to struggle with getting comfortable. Can't sleep on my back... can't sleep on my tummy... I feel very restless at night.

Food cravings: Pickles (just by themselves). And Mexican food. 

Movement: Started to feel "flutters" this week!

Best moment of the week:  Had my first prenatal care appointment and my first ultrasound. It was so amazing to see this little person moving and kicking and hear the strong heartbeat!

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of M's vitamins. Yuck!

Gender prediction: Couldn't tell on the ultrasound! I think it might be a girl though.

Symptoms: Round ligament pain. Shortness of breath.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood? Short fuse...

Looking forward to: SLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...