Saturday, January 26, 2013

Week 18

How far along? 18 weeks

Baby is the size of: A sweet potato!

Maternity clothes?
  Having a hard time with waistbands and I need a bigger bra! Praying it warms up soon so I can stop wearing tights. They’re too constricting, but my legs are freezing!

Sleep: Still can’t sleep… new this week, my left leg goes numb every time I lay on my left side, so I’m down to sleeping on my right side only. That’ll put a cramp in your style.

Food cravings: STRAWBERRIES. LOTS OF STRAWBERRIES.

Movement: Quite a bit of light kicking and punching. It’s kind of like getting poked, only from the inside.

Best moment of the week: Having someone tell me, “You’re pregnant? You don’t look it at all!” That was nice to hear on the day I felt huge!

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of heavily buttered popcorn (think movie theatre or ball game).

This is how big the baby is this week!

Symptoms: My midwife told me I have to up my cardio and it will help the shortness of breath. It has, somewhat. I’m still huffing and puffing every time I climb the stairs at work. Thirsty a lot. My brain is full of holes. Or at least I think it is.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood? Mostly happy. Stressed at work.

Looking forward to: A good nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...