Farmer's Market is in full swing down here... we're enjoying some fresh veggies. I came across a recipe in my Rachael Ray "Big Orange Book" while looking for a burger idea.
It's zippy! And pretty!
Of course, if you don't like radish, you could always leave it out, but I think it really makes this dish. The flavor is not overpowering at all.
It's a zesty combination of spring veggies... red (new) potatoes, radish, celery, and onion - tossed in a light honey and mustard vinaigrette dressing.
Add some spring to your table, y'all. This one's yummy. Pop over to my recipage, here, for nutrition facts. And enjoy!
Spring Potato Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Keywords: stove top salad side gluten-free vegetarian potato spring summer
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/2 c. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 3 large (or 6 small) radishes
- 4 stalks celery
- 3-4 spring onions
- Wash and quarter the potatoes. Boil in a large saucepan until easy to pierce with a fork. Drain and put in a mixing bowl to cool.
- Chop the onions (spring onions are small - may use 1 medium yellow onion instead), celery and radishes. Combine with the cooled potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, vinegar and olive oil. Toss the dressing with the potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days.
Powered by Recipage