Sunday, May 5, 2013

Week 32

How far along? 32 weeks

Weight gain so far:  26 lbs.  

Baby is the size of:  A butternut squash

Maternity clothes?  Formalwear was a no-go for the play we went to this week... that's ok, though. Thankfully, I had a black dress that still fit.

Rings on or off?  Ugh.  Off. I've been a bit puffy this week. 

Sleep: Not so great, but I'm getting through it.  I wake up a lot.

Belly Button: Pretty much an outie.

Exercise:  Pilates twice, walked once.  And walked/hefted/sorted/arranged for 6 hours at my yard sale!

Food cravings:  Peanut Butter... and Chocolate... and Steak.

Movement: Bouncy, as per usual.
Going all cowgirl on you...

Best moment of the week:  After paying for breakfast, lunch, and a dinner date out, we still made over $100 at the yard sale.  Woohoo! 

Symptoms:  Sore back, knots in my neck and shoulders.  Puffy feet.

Mood?  Somewhat oversensitive.  

Blessings of the week: Great date night with my man!  Steakhouse and a Rodeo!

I learned ...  Tone matters!!!  That goes for conversation, as well as muscles...

Looking forward to: Hair appointment this week.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...