Saturday, May 18, 2013

Week 34

How far along? 34 weeks

Baby is the size of:  a bunch of carrots

Maternity clothes?  Stretch.... anything that stretches is happy.... Random thought:  do they make maternity shoes?  If not, they should.

Rings on or off? Off... :-(

Sleep:  Ok, but M says I've started snoring.  Sorry, honey!

Belly Button: Outie

Exercise: Finally got to go swimming!  They changed the pool schedule, so I'm able to go more often.

Food cravings: Dill pickles; chocolate; ice cream cone (think McDonalds...)

Movement: Finally flipped head down!  So, now he's kicking my side, and my ribs.

Best moment of the week: Swimming on Friday.

Fun fact:  According to a Harvard study, first time moms give birth (on average) at 41 weeks and 1 day.  Thank goodness my midwife won't talk induction until 42 weeks.

Symptoms:  Weepy! I cried several times this week.

Mood? Did I mention weepy?  And oversensitive?

Blessings of the week: The sense of relief and thankfulness after finding out the baby had flipped to a head-down position.  Now, if he'll just stay that way.

I learned ...  That high blood pressure is no laughing matter.  My midwife was pretty concerned about my BP at this week's appointment.  It was fine at the end of the appointment when they re-took it, but she's wanting to be cautions and has booked me for once a week appointments from here on out to keep an eye on it.  In the meantime, she's advised me to drink plenty of water, keep my feet up, and REDUCE STRESS!  Pray for me, would you?  I'd appreciate it.

Looking forward to:  Being done with work.  I just need to hold out a few more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Raye,

    I've added you to my prayerlist. Take good care of yourself and that little one -- it's been fun watching your progress! I know Beka's excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...