Saturday, May 25, 2013

Week 35

How far along? 35 Weeks

Baby is the size of:  A large zucchini

Maternity clothes?  I had an issue with "Bubba Belly" this week.  That's when you have your 'gut' lopping over your waistband and your shirt doesn't quite cover it.  LOL I need longer tank tops. :)

Rings on or off?  Off

Sleep: Ok, but still snoring.

Belly Button: Outie

Exercise: Pool twice this week, yay!  I've been advised not to get too sweaty and be out in the heat because of my blood pressure, so looks like I'm down to just pilates inside with the AC cranked, and swimming.

Food cravings:  Mexican food.  Butter.  STRAWBERRIES. Grapes.

It is SO hot here!
Movement: It's funny when he gets the hiccups.  Kind of feels like a heartbeat, since the hiccups are so regular.

Best moment of the week: Hearing my midwife tell me that my Group B Strep culture came back negative.  Whew!

Fun fact:  He's just about as long now as he's going to be before he's born. He's just plumping up from here on out.

Symptoms:  Puffy feet, hot and sweaty, fatigue.

Mood?  Kind of stressed - trying to stay calm!

Blessings of the week: Went out on a double date with some friends... for Mexican food.  Yay!

I learned ...  That the U.S. is one of the few countries in the world that treats positive Group B Strep with intravenous antibiotics. Hmmmmm.....

Looking forward to:  An extra day off this coming week.  Yay for Memorial Day!

2 comments:

  1. That is a ginormous zucchini. But I'm SOO happy that your strep test was negative. One less thing to worry about! So I guess we're not talking tomorrow since it's a holiday and both our hubs are off. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry you have to endure the heat! We are praying for you (all) and love you lots!
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...