Saturday, March 2, 2013

Week 23

How far along? 23 weeks

Baby is the size of: A grapefruit

Rings on or off?  On!  I actually remembered to put them on every day this week.

Sleep:  Never enough....

Belly Button:  Weird and stretched out.  It's not even round anymore... it's like, oval.

Exercise:  Still not feeling good this week (recovering from my allergy attack, or cold, or whatever it was), so only did pilates twice and walked on the treadmill twice.

Food cravings:  Chick-fil-A waffle fries and lemonade.  I didn't get any though...  Oh, and carbonation.  I really, really, really, really, wanted soda.  But it wasn't the sweetness I wanted, it was the bubbles!!! I solved the problem by buying a 2 liter of club soda and mixing it with some juice or unsweetened tea.  Worked like a charm!

Grapefruit size this week!
Movement:  I think he's pushing off one side of my stomach and bouncing into the other side, then turning and bouncing back to the other side.  At least that's what I imagine he is doing.

Best moment of the week:  I went to JoAnn Fabrics today and bought some fabric for the little munchkin's quilt that I will be making.  They were having a sale and I was able to use some 40% and 50% off coupons! Awesome!

Fun fact:  His face is completely formed now!  Just needs to gain some weight from here on out.

Symptoms:  Had my first Braxton-Hicks contraction this week.  Kinda freaky.  I laid down on the couch and drank a big glass of water and it went away after a few minutes.  I hear this is a normal occurance at this point and can be caused by dehydration or physical stress.  Looks like I need to keep calm and drink more water... sounds like a T-shirt slogan or something.

Mood?  Irritation!!!! And some nervousness about labor, but I'm working through that.

2 comments:

  1. You are looking SO cute! I think that length is really great for your hair, especially with your bangs the way they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! You are going to do fine, keep working on keeping your irritation to a minimum:) I am here for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...