Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week 27

How far along? 27 weeks.

Baby is the size of: A rutabaga (similar to a turnip, but way bigger).

Maternity clothes?  I'm still looking for a black skirt for work. My hips seem to be expanding, so the few non-maternity bottoms I've been wearing are on their way out. Sigh.  Looks like I'm bound for all things elastic.

Rings on or off? Still on...

Sleep:  Not much the last few days.... the back pain is making me restless and uncomfortable.

Belly Button:  I'm calling it a half-n-halfie.  The top part sticks out and the bottom part sinks in.


Exercise:  Ugggggg. Not nearly enough this week.  My plans to swim were thwarted this week due to some pretty chilly weather (outdoor pool).

Food cravings:  Guacamole and spicy cheese.  Went out for Mexican last night and that seemed to solve the issue.   Nachos....extra guac, please.  :-)

this is a rutabaga, not a turnip on steroids
Movement:  I think he's napping right now... he's been kicking all over the place, though. I think he actually did a somersault yesterday.  That was a weird feeling.

Fun fact: He's starting to show some brain activity!

Symptoms: Lots of back, neck, and shoulder tension.  Tightness and mild pressure off and on in the lower abdomen.

Mood? Weepy and sensitive.

Blessings of the week:  Had a really good talk with M about the emotional issues, anxiety, etc. I've been dealing with.  I'm so glad I married him! He's been extremely supportive and understanding.  He is such a blessing to me.

Looking forward to:  Beginning childbirth classes on Tuesday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...